World Shale Oil & Gas Summit and Exhibition 2013
Co-hosted by CWC and the American Gas Association and co-sponsored by the International Gas Union, the 4th annual World Shale Oil & Gas Summit and Exhibition provided an excellent forum for senior-level delegations from the international shale oil and gas industry to gather together to explore the world of opportunity that shale gas and oil presents as well as share experiences and best practices.
Some event highlights included:
- Over 50 high-level strategic as well as technical presentations from international industry experts
- The Summit brought together over 300 attendees from countries in Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa, Middle East and North America
- The announcement the 3rd annual World Shale Award winners who were Chevron, Halliburton and Consol Energy
- An Asia Pacific focus day featuring presentations from the Ministry of Land & Resources in China and the Southern and Western Governments of Australia
- A breakfast briefing on the unique features of a shale-focussed petroleum regime
“The first steps for Ukraine’s shale gas projects were defined in Dallas at the “World Shale 2010 Conference and Exhibition” organized by CWC Group. Participation at this event pushed shale development to the forefront of Ukrainian government members’ minds.”
Igor Zaitsev, Advisor to the Chairman, Nadra Ukrayny NJS
World Shale Oil & Gas 2014
For more information on participating opportunities at World Shale 2014 please contact Robert Beckmann at email@example.com or +44 207 978 0025.