Where the world’s shale oil and gas resource holders meet leading shale producers
The World Shale Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition has established itself as the largest global meeting place for senior-level representatives and technical professionals of the international shale oil and gas industry.
“The first steps for Ukraine’s shale gas projects were defined in Dallas at the “World Shale 2010 Conference and Exhibition” organized by CWC Group. Participation at this event pushed shale development to the forefront of Ukrainian government members’ minds.”
Igor Zaitsev, Advisor to the Chairman, Nadra Ukrayny NJS
This international event features:
- A strategic conference with two concurrent streams focussing on:
- Established Producers – Driving a profitable future for the established shale industry- exploring new commercial opportunities and overcoming current challenges
- Emerging shale frontiers – exploring international best practices, investment opportunities and international partnerships
- Extensive networking opportunities including a gala dinner, awards ceremony, 1-to-1 resource holder and investor meetings, drinks receptions and more
- The largest exhibition for the shale industry showcasing the latest services and technologies and featuring international resource holder pavilions
- Free to attend technical seminars on water management and drilling technologies, surface facilities and fracturing technologies
Produced by the CWC Group, co-sponsored by the International Gas Union (IGU) and co-hosted by the American Gas Association (AGA), the event has brought together over 1050 industry leaders from over 40 countries and 492 companies.